Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy #1 of 2010!!!

A new year means new things to be happy about.

So Happy #1 for 2010 is New Beginnings. I have been lucky enough to spend two years running around teaching gymnastics to children at three different gyms. My favorite by far was in San Clemente but it isn't the same as it used to be. I loved this job but it is time for me to say goodbye. I have been given the opportunity at a bakery by my house. It's called The Cupcake Store. The owners just took over a bakery by me and they
will be renovating and reopening in February. We are currently taking orders and still stocking the kiosk that is open at Downtown Disney. So as much as I have loved The Little Gym and I will miss it...I get to start doing what I want to do. And I am very happy and excited about this new beginning!


2 comments:

  1. Woot!!! New job!!! Did you see my review of Divine Desserts? One of the girl's there just graduated from The Art Institute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool, congrats Mal!

    ReplyDelete

Background