Bye 2009!!!
Here are some of my favorite moments of 2009 that I was lucky enough to catch on camera!























2010! I can't believe it's already 2010! I was not a huge fan of 2009 because a bunch of bad things happened. But I try to think of myself as a positive person and to think back on 2009 in a positive way. So with that I think back on some of the best things that happened.
I got closer with my sister. I got to visit Haylie a few times. I started hanging out with Wendy, Brian and GT. I started culinary school. And I had some of the most fun and best laughs I have ever had.
So I think that is the way I am going to think back on 2009. So far 2010 has been a great year. Yes it's only the 3rd but it's been a good 3 days. Last new years eve I spent alone on my couch. Not a big deal but I was a little sad from a breakup and didn't feel like going out. This year I had plans and to me they were big plans. I was very excited to go hang out with my sister, Brian and Wendy who have become my new group to hang out with. I love them dearly and knew that no matter what we would have fun. At the end of the night we all ended up at the Huntington Beach apartment with our friend GT. It was a very fun night. A GREAT way to start 2010. Since then I have been vegging for a few days. It has been great. The only thing I am bummed about is that GT left for Argentina on new years day. He has become one of my best friends in the past 6 months and I don't like not being able to text him whenever like I do the rest of my best friends. He is gone for 3 weeks and I hope that it goes fast. Other than that there is not much going on.
School is....well at an interesting state right now. Because I got very sick last semester and missed too much class I was dropped out of all my classes. Because it was all my classes I was dropped out of the school. Which makes it very difficult to get back into. I have been trying for weeks to figure things out. My mom and I were talking today and decided that since school starts in a week and I may not be able to get into the classes I need that if I have to put it off for a quarter it wont be the worst thing in the world. It will suck but worse things have happened and I will be ok as long as I know I still have to support of my friends and family. I am very excited to make a birthday cake for my cousin in a few weeks. I already have so many ideas!
So here is to a fantastic 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment