Friday, January 29, 2010

Kindle App

Happy # 4

The Amazon Kindle App for the iPhone

I love reading but I don't have a lot of time or money for books. I used to be in my car twice as much as I am now so audio books were nice but it just isn't the same as getting to read the book myself. As much as I love turning the pages of a book, holding it in my hand and feeling that satisfaction as I look to see how far I had read, I put the Kindle app on my phone. For Christmas my mom got a Kindle. She loves it. The first book she bought for it was Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. This is a book that I was also interested in reading so I thought since the app was free for my phone all I had to do was go in and download the already paid for book to my phone.

Well I am so glad that it works that way. I am able to read the book whenever I have some free time and because I am not carrying a book or anything extra it is VERY convenient!

Thanks Mom for letting me sponge off your amazon account! Oh and so far I am halfway through the book and it's sooooo good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background