Thursday, January 7, 2010

Panda-Date!



Happy #3:

Panda-Dates!

One of my best friends Karina and I call each other Panda. It's a LONG story but that is our nickname for each other. It started during Fantasmic! and the other Fan! cast members call us the Pandas. It's just known that's who we are with our friends and family. Whenever we go out just the two of us we ask for a Panda-Date. It's our little dates with just each other. Tonight we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. Karina and I did Chip and Dale together in Fantasmic! for years...so we are the chipmunks. So we went to see the first one together and now this one. Dinner at Corner Bakery, the Chipmunks and my Panda! It's always a good night when I have a Panda-Date! ♥

This is Karina and I at the Halloween Bash! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background