Friday, March 13, 2009

Too Excited To Sleep

It is almost 3am and I cannot sleep. I am way too excited to fall asleep. My other half comes out here today. My cousin Haylie lives up north and I don't get to see her all that often. I share everything with her though. She knows everything about me. She really is my other half. Without her I wouldn't make sense. We are about 3 weeks apart in age so I think that helps. Haha. Her flight lands around noon and I can't wait to see her. My other cousin Jessica, Haylie, and I are going to Disneyland as soon as I get off work. We always have the best time. I am a little bummed that my sister is not going to be coming but I know we will still have a blast. Then on Saturday, Jessica's immediate family comes out. We are going to get our nails done, go to Sea World, and hang out. We are a very close family and I can't wait to see them all! YAY! Just a few more hours. This will be a busy couple days and I am sure I will be exhausted afterwards but it will be worth every second! So I am lying in bed trying and failing to get to sleep. I feel like the little kid in the Disney commercial that says he's too excited to sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background