Happiness #6: The Big Bang Theory
Need to laugh? This show will do it. My mom started us watching this show. She watched the pilot and told us we had to watch it. She was so right! I love this show now. I can't miss an episode. If you haven't seen it, watch just one episode and you will be hooked.
It's about these 2 physicists that live together. When a new young, hot neighbor moves in across the hall one of them is love struck. The socially awkward physicists and their other two just as awkward friends have an interesting relationship with this newcomer.
My sister put the first season on my iPod and even though I have seen every episode, I can watch them again and again...and I do. Great writers, amazing actors, and SO many laughs. I hope this show is here to stay awhile. Monday nights, 8pm on CBS...channel 2 for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment