I was a girl scout when I was little and I actually loved selling cookies. It was really fun to hang out in front of the grocery store and hassle people to buy our cookies. But the cookies are so good that they really sell themselves. Now that I am older I still love to support the girl scouts...who am I kidding. I love the cookies. Thin Mints are my favorite and I think it is really dumb that they changed the names of the cookies after so many years. I understand making them more expensive but why change the names? Oh well. I love this time of year and always wish I had bought more because I go through them so fast. I am not sure who decided that the serving size for Thin Mints is 4 cookies but I could eat half a box. They brighten my day because I can't get them all year so it makes me happy when the time comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment