Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Preliminary APPROVAL

Happiness #15: Approval

In my first post I mentioned that I have been accepted to culinary school. Since then I have been trying to get my loans and everything together to make sure I can afford it. I was denied a loan and without it I wasn't sure I would be able to attend. All I kept thinking was denied...denied...denied. Not knowing what to do I had to survey my options. After talking with my financial aid advisor I applied for a different loan. While waiting to see the word denied I got really nervous that this could be my last chance. When finally the answer came through it was preliminary approval. I am so happy. Now all I have to do is make sure everything in the loan is right and I should be all squared away. I know this doesn't mean that I am good for sure. But it is another step closer. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background