So when I turned 21 my family and I went to Las Vegas. And when I say family I mean my whole family...grandpa, cousins, aunts, uncles, everyone. My cousin in about 3 weeks older than me so we made a huge weekend event out of it. It was really fun. It was the first time that I had ever been drunk. And until last night it was the last one as well.
Last night I went out with my friends for my friend Keely's birthday. We went to downtown Fullerton and went to 3 different bars. We had a blast. We got at least one drink in each bar and danced a lot. Of course we danced...everyone that went was a dancer. We had a fantastic night with little drama, which is always good.
The first place was really crowded and the music sucked so we didn't stay long. The second place was fun with good music and good drinks but it got really hot so we left. We only went into the last place for some water and to use the restroom. We kinda lost someone in our party at that point and by the time we found them all the girls were done walking in their shoes so we went back to Keely's and had some more cake.
I had never really been out like that. I never drink more than one drink at dinner sometimes and even then I usually don't finish it. I was proud of myself for keeping it together. I didn't want to be the dud that is always the sober one so I had a few drinks. I didn't go overboard so I still felt ok the next day. Thank you ladies and Cody for all the fun we had last night.
Thank you Marissa for asking every 5 minutes who drove us home. Even when we were in the cab! Love you all. Thanks for helping be a 23 year old girl once in awhile.
Happy Birthday Keely!!!!
Quote of the night..."Wait, we took a cab?" - Marissa
No comments:
Post a Comment