Wednesday, February 17, 2010

That "New Car" smell


Happy #5

♥♥♥Melodie Elise Ard♥♥♥

I make a joke called oh how I love that new car smell...but I mean that new baby smell. Remember that friend I mentioned in a previous post? Sure ya do! Well if not you can read about her here.

One of my best friends had a baby a few days ago and I didn't believe in love at first sight until I saw her for the first time. Her mother was glowing and as beautiful as ever. I only hope I can be half that put together and beautiful right after I have a baby. And then when I went in to see her she wanted to know how I was and how things with me were going. I love her. She is so selfless. Nothing makes a day more than a new baby...but this new baby...so perfect with all that hair...it was a perfect day.


I love you Brie and Melodie!!! ♥

The second they met...Melodies cord isn't even cut yet!

Me holding Melodie Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background