Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pregnant...

No I am not pregnant. But today I learned that one of my oldest friends just found out she is. And as much as I love her and believe that everything happens for a reason, I am scared for her. Her situation is not ideal, but to be honest it isn't that bad either.
She is not married, but they had plans to get engaged soon. And when she told the father, her parents, and his parents, they all tried to be supportive. And the father seems very excited!
My friend is exploring options with adoption and keeping the baby. I am very proud of her and how responsible she is thinking. It can't be easy either way. This friend of mine had been through a lot and I hope everything will be ok. I can't stop thinking how her life is going to drastically change...either way. I will always be here for her, but there are just some things I can't help with.
I feel like when I was young I thought people that were 24 were old enough to get married and have babies. Now that I am that age...I don't feel old enough to do those things. Crazy how time flies.
Best of luck to my prego friend. I love you! And to anyone else with a bun in the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background