Thursday, May 21, 2009
Why would they do this to you?
Why is it that when you are sick you have to take gross medicine. I mean I get it...duh to get better. But you would think that they would be smarter about it. When I was little I hated taking medicine so much that I used to throw the pills away and pretend I took them. I see now that that wasn't the smartest but oh well. I got better. Now I realize that the more your throat hurts the bigger the pill you are given. What is that about? Oh you have strep throat, ok here is a huge horse pill. Try and get that down when your throat is swollen...NOT GUNNA HAPPEN!!! This may be just me because I am really bad at swallowing pills but I mean come on. Help a girl out sometime would ya?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment