Thursday, May 21, 2009

Shopping for males

Is it just me or is it just no fun shopping for the males in your life? I can think of a million things that a girl needs/wants. But I don't have a brother so I am still not sure what they need/want. I have been mulling over trying to figure out what to get a certain male for his birthday. I have two days left and I am still at a loss. What am I going to do? What does a 29 year old man want for his birthday? And what do you get for the man who seems to have everything. AHHH! LOL! So frustrating. And why is it that whenever you ask any male what they want for their birthday they say NOTHING! That can't be true. There must be something, even if it's a book, dinner, a pack of gum...something. Oh well hopefully something will come to be in the next couple hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background