Friday, March 5, 2010

"Group" Project

I am in a artisan bread class like I mentioned before. At the end of the quarter we do a competition in groups. There are four groups of four people. As much as I love school I don't exactly love everyone in my class. I got paired up with a good friend, a nice girl who is very slow, and a total pain who is very lazy and very slow!

We decided it was easiest for us to communicate through emails...well it seems I have been doing almost all the work. The friend of mine was trying to help but she got pretty sick and I have been on my own for a week and a half with the other girls. The nice girl actually did what we said we were going to do this week but only after I emailed her asking her to do it...after the deadline we had all set with no communication from anyone. The pain...no communication...AT ALL!!! I am livid. She promised that she would not do this. She promised she would do her work this week. I sent her an email as well asking for her part of the project and...NOTHING! I have done her part of the work for two weeks now because we get to invite our family to this competition and I will be mortified if they come and I have nothing to show to them. I work hard in class and I want them to see what we can do...not someone's laziness.


But I just have to keep thinking well...I guess I am getting good experience since I did ALL the work in class this week. I mixed, laminated, shaped, baked and put it all together. I was exhausted this week and I can't wait until my friend is feeling better and she comes back so we can rock it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background